Specifically designed for applications involving conveyors or augers, these units are also suitable for a wide variety of industrial fields.
The DXS series shaft-mounted gearmotor, available in cast iron from size 30 to 90, offers a wide range of reduction ratios, ensuring maximum efficiency in all operating conditions.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900
- Power: from 0,12 kW up to 45 kW with three phase 4 pole motors
- Reduction ratios: between 4,06 and 394,69
- Max torque: 9.500 Nm
- Admissible radial loads max 30.000 N
- Universal casing
- Versions: Foot-flange mounting / Hollow shaf - Foot-flange mounting / Solid shaft - Foot-flange mounting / Shrink disc shaft
- Gearing with 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Cases in EN-GJL-200 grey cast iron for high strength and optimized with FEM analysis
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Load capacity calculated to ISO 6336, DIN 3990 and AGMA 2001
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder