LAC worm gear reducers currently represent the most advanced solution to market requirements in terms of efficiency and flexibility. The new LAC series, also available as compact integral helical/worm option, has been designed with a view to modularity: low number of basic models can be applied to a wide range of power ratings guaranteeing top performance and reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 25, 30, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90
- Available versions: fitted for motor coupling, with input shaft, with torque limiter
- Power: up to 18,5 kW
- Cases: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Ratios: between 5 and 100
- Max torque: 432 Nm and admissible radial loads max 8.180 N
- Aluminium units are supplied complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: bronze Cu Sn12 Ni2 (UNI7013-10)
- Ground worm profile: ZI (UNI4760)
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO.14521, DIN.3996
- BS 721, AGMA 6034, ISO 6336, DIN 3990, DIN 743, ISO 281
Painted with RAL 7061 grey epoxy-polyester powder
Worm gear reducers are available with different combinations: LAC+LAC and LA+LAC