Designed to offer maximum reliability even in the harshest operating conditions, the SXH product series guarantees complete versatility and is suitable for applications that require high radial loads.
The SXH-series includes a large number of extremely versatile models, in cast iron, sizes 250 to 900.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 900
- Available versions: H - fitted for motor coupling, IH - with input shaft, CH - with compact motor, PH - fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet, flange F or universal U
- Power: up to 45 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 1, 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Reduction ratios: between 1,23 and 282,10
- Max torque: 8.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 55.000 N
- Nominal torque: up to 8.000 Nm
- Cases in G200 grey cast iron for high strength and optimized with FEM analysis
- Load capacity calculated to ISO 6336 and verified according to AGMA 2001
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: output flange, backstop device, viton oil seals