LXW worm gear reducers currently represent the most advanced solution to market requirements in terms of efficiency and flexibility. The LXW series, also available as compact integral helical/worm option, has been designed with a view to modularity: low number of basic models can be applied to a wide range of power ratings guaranteeing top performance and reduction ratios from 7,5 to 1000.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 90, 110, 130
- Available versions: fitted for motor coupling, with input shaft, with torque limiter
- Power: up to 18,5 kW
- Cases: grey cast iron
- Ratios: between 7,5 and 100
- Max torque: 1.550 Nm and admissible radial loads max 18.000 N
- Nominal torque: up to 1.025 Nm
- Complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: bronze Cu Sn12 Ni2 (UNI7013-10)
- Ground worm profile ZI (UNI4760)
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO.14521, DIN.3996, BS 721, AGMA 6034, ISO 6336, DIN 3990, DIN 743, ISO 281
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Worm gear reducers are available with diffferent combinations: LXW + LXW C , LXWC + LXWC
- Options: protection cover, torque arm, output flange, output shaft kit, torque limiter, viton oil seals, low/high temperature and food grade oil, filling/drain/breather/level plug, reinforced output