Gearboxes with the simplicity of a worm gearbox and the robustness provided by a cast iron casing. They can be easily combined with other gearboxes and therefore help to configure a wide range of reduction ratios. They are long-life oil gearboxes and their maintenance is almost non-existent.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- LWP - LWB – Sizes: 40, 50, 63
- Available in the LWBC-LWPC versions: motor connection configuration and in the LWP-LWB versions, solid input shaft
- Power: up to 140 Nm
- Grey cast iron casing
- LWP casing with feet and LWB casing with flange
- Various output shaft diameters
- Nominal torque: up to 140 Nm
- Ratios: between 5 and 100
- Different input and output versions and accessories available
- Case-hardened and tempered steel worm gear and bronze crown Cu Sn12 Ni2 (UNI7013-10)
- ZI (UNI4760) involute worm gear profile
Load capacity verified according to: ISO 14521, DIN 3996, BS 721, AGMA 6034, ISO 6336, DIN 3990, DIN 743, ISO 281
- Options: protective cover, reaction arm, output flanges, output shaft, Viton sealing rings, lubricant for high/low temperatures and for the food industry