The L510s is a cost effective, compact and easy to handle drive and is available both with single-phase (1ph) and three-phase (3ph) power supply.
It is equipped with V/f and SVL (voltage sensorless vector) control with advanced slip compensation functions. The LM16 is suitable for fan & pump, conveyor, packaging machines and automatic door control.
The on-board potentiometer allows an easy speed adjustment of the motor. The integrated auto sequencer function enables automatic run of the drive and safe cost due to eliminating the need of external timing relays or micro controller. Modbus communication via RS 485 as standard is an easy and economical way to control and program the drive via network. Thanks to the integrated EMC filter in all power ratings, the LM16 inverter is compliant with category C2 according to (IEC) EN61800-3 and (IEC)EN 61800-5-1 standard.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Output frequency up to 599Hz
- Built-in Modbus RS485 communication for single and multiple control
- Built-in digital display and keypad including speed adjustment potentiometer
- RJ45 interface for PC and copy module
- Compact space saving design
- Optional Din rail mounting kit
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Auto Carrier frequency change to limit inverter over temperature stop
- Frame1 with fanless design can effectively objects entry to extends product life
- Higher reliability and environment immunity with coated PCB
- 32 bit 100M Hz CPU design provides high performance, faster A/D conversion and torque compensation
- Control mode include V/F and SLV
- Communication interface modules for Profibus/ DeviceNet/ Ethernet(TCP/IP)/ CANopen
- New Built-in BACnet communication function
- Built-in EMI filter. For interference suppression in compliance with (IEC) EN61800-3 and (IEC)EN 61800-5-1 standard.
- L510s connects grounding kit (option) for easy EMC connection
- PTC input