The technological content of KXB Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. KXB units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing.
Available in cast iron from size 303 to 1003.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 303, 403, 503, 603, 703, 903, 1003
- Available versions: fitted for motor coupling, with input shaft, with compact motor, fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet C, flange FC and universal UC
- Power: up to 90 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 3 reduction stages
- Gleason spiral bevel gear pairs with run-in profile, mounted as second reduction stage for a higher resistance
- Reduction ratios: between 5,71 and 187,24
- Max torque: 13.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 80.000 N
- Nominal torque: up to 13.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 80.000 N
- High-strength casings optimized with FEM analysis and input and output flanges of grey cast-iron G200 to ensure top level performances and high reliability
- Load capacity calculated and verified according to ISO 6336 and AGMA 2001
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft, shrink disk, backstop device, protection cover kit, viton oil seals, reinforced output, assembly/disassembly kit