KXA Helical bevel gear reducers – aluminium
The technological content of KXA Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. KXA units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing.
Available in aluminium from size 200 to 350.
Warranty: Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 200, 250, 350.
- Available versions: BA - fitted for motor coupling, IBA - with input shaft, CBA - with compact motor
- Universal casing
- Power: up to 5,5 Kw
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Hypoid bevel gears for size 200, 250, gleason bevel gear pairs for size A70, all with run-in profile
- Reduction ratios: between 7,62 and 442,76
- Max torque: 450 Nm and admissible radial loads max 10.000 N
- Casing in die-cast aluminium alloy
- Load capacity calculated and verified according to ISO 6336 and AGMA 2001
- Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft, shrink disk, viton oil seals